There is currently NO cause for concern at the school, but we will keep you informed about any developments.
Our school will remain open until we are told that it needs to close.
Steps taken to decide on whether to close the school will be as follows..........e.g.
- Head teacher will liaise with Public Health, The Local Authority and Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made whether school should be open or not.
- The decision to open school, or not, will be communicated to staff and communicated to parents via
- The school website,
- Text Messaging
- Local Authority and local media websites.
- Decisions will be made and communicated at 3pm each subsequent day
Your child's education is important