2 x Teaching Assistant - Level 3 - Fixed Term Contract for 1 Year starting in September 2017
(37 hours per week)
The Headteacher and Governors of Brighton Avenue Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Level 3 Teaching Assistant. At Brighton Avenue Primary School.
we truly believe ‘Success for all… Because every child is a star.’
We need an enthusiastic, creative and motivated individual, who can assist teachers with teaching in class, working with small groups and providing 1:1 support. We are looking for someone with:
* Experience of working with children, preferably in a classroom setting
* Have good basic skills in Mathematics and English - GCSE or equivalent
* Be able to communicate effectively with children, parents and colleagues
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Successful experience of supporting children with English as an additional language.
* Experience of delivering intervention programmes;
* An understanding of supporting children’ s personal, social and emotional well-being;
* High expectations of children’ s achievement and behaviour;
* A commitment to supporting the development of the whole child within a supportive community.
Closing Date: Monday 5th June 2017
Shortlisting Date: Friday 9th June 2017
Interview Date: Friday 16th June 2017
If you wish to apply for this job please apply through the Gateshead Council Jobshop (link below)
or by downloading the application form and job profile below.